Thursday, September 29, 2011

when fancy is free

 leaves beginning to change

how cute and cozy do these apartments look?!

 giving my best, "oh wow, you caught me admiring the weather" look
minnie mortimer dress and shop pashmina

 loafers in leaves

my spot at the park

My favorite, most special moments are not when I score a deal at a department store or click the "submit payment" button on my preffered e-commerce site; rather, the moments that are most special to me are when I make someone I love smile, or cook a meal that inspires me for days, or feel the sun capture my heart and warm my soul. These moments are my kind of fancy--the kind that's free. Amazing, genuine, decadent moments that remind us of how beautiful life is. I love style. I love shoes and clothes and organic chicken(it really is delicious), but I sat on that bench in the sun and experienced ten times the amount of happiness that those pair of wanna-be-Tod's-Talbots loafers gave me when I bought them (but don't they really look like Tod's?!). Moving on. I'm excited for this part of my blog. Because fancy should always be free. xo 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
    I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
    Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
    Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632

    ReplyDelete