Thursday, October 13, 2011

make yourself

food for thought, courtesy of my aunt
midwestern sunset--pay close attention to the UDF sign, it really adds a special touch

cutest. wedding. ever.

adorbs
my too-small vintage dress. but at least it's the color of sunshine!

hanging out one glorious afternoon with my brother

exhausted. homework face.

beautious

Long week. I spent last weekend in Ann Arbor which totally felt like something out of an old movie. The character, charm, and romance of the city filled the air and cast a beautiful spell over what seemed like all of its visitors. Once Monday arrived, my procrastination finally caught up with me and I had two weeks of schoolwork to do in two days. I'm returning to college after an almost three year break, and it has been quite the struggle incorporating homework, tests, and readings into my life. One current motivator? Believe it or not, the new Nike slogan. "Make Yourself." Perfect right?

No comments:

Post a Comment