Saturday, October 1, 2011

tenth month

 Autumnal Entrance

 Pumpkins and Gloria Vanderbilt


 come to mama! super cheap  BDG jeans, burberry trench, ferragamo flats, and the most absolutely perfect white tee sent to me from my insanely stylish aunt <3


 instant connection

"can i haz?"

Happy October!! In celebration, I stopped by my Aunt and Uncle's home for a fix of pumpkin sights and pumpkin smells, football on the television, and altogether coziness. Their home has always been a place of happiness for me, and today I really needed it. After spending five-too-many dollars on a crappy bowl of Panera soup to "help me study," I was in a grumpy, $5-poorer mood.

My Ferragamo flats are a new obsession. I work part-time at a local consignment shop, and one of my lovely coworkers has been obsessed with Sir Salvatore since I've known her. These beauties were a $15 steal from our annual sidewalk sale. Love. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment